منتدى التوحيد الخالص
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

نعلن لكافة أعضاء وزوار المنتدى أنه قد تم بفضل الله افتتاح

منتدى التوحيد الخالص

في نسخة جديدة ومطورة، والذي سيوفر إن شاء الله لرواده تسهيلات إضافية لاحتوائه على امتيازات وخصائص حديثة أفضل من سابقه

وقد تم اختيار إحدى أفضل الشركات العالمية المتخصصة لرفع المنتدى وضمان أفضل خدمة لرواده إن شاء الله تعالى

ولذلك نرجو من الجميع التسجيل بنفس الأسماء في المنتدى الجديد
www.twhed.com/vb

? do you know

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الموحده
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 664
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/06/2008

? do you know Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ? do you know   ? do you know I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 فبراير - 5:36

“Do you not know that accepting Islam destroys all sins which come before it?” (Saheeh Muslim)

When one accepts Islam, they in essence repent from the ways and beliefs of their previous life. One need not be overburdened by sins committed before their acceptance. The person’s record is clean, and it is as if he was just born from his mother’s womb. One should try as much as possible to keep his records clean and strive to do as many good deeds as possible.

The Holy Quran and Hadeeth (prophetic sayings) both stress the importance of following Islam. God states:

“...The only religion in the sight of God is Islam...” (Quran 3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Quran, God states:

“If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter, he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the Hellfire).” (Quran 3:85)

In another saying, Muhammad, the Prophet of God, said:

“Whoever testifies that there in none worthy of being worshipped but God, Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and Prophet, and that Jesus is the Slave of God, His Prophet, and His word which He bestowed in Mary and a spirit created from Him; and that Paradise (Heaven) is true, and that the Hellfire is true, God will eventually admit him into Paradise, according to his deeds.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet of God, may the blessing and mercy of God be upon him, also reported:

“Indeed God has forbidden to reside eternally in Hell the person who says: “I testify that none has the right to worship except Allah (God),’ seeking thereby the Face of God.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari).”

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ام سليم
عضو نشيط

عدد الرسائل : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/02/2009

? do you know Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ? do you know   ? do you know I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 فبراير - 9:36

yes Islam is not just the best but the only chance for a person to begin a new life clean and calm ,another fact Allah subhanahuwataala orders us to surrender totaly to him (ادخلوا في السلم كافة)
2:208)ولاتتنعوا خطوات الشيطان انه لكم عدو مبين)
enter perfectly into Islam By surrender totally to Allahs rules and regulations .Allah also advises us not to follow shaitans footstebs for he is our plain enemy
امه الله
عضو نشيط

عدد الرسائل : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2009

? do you know Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ? do you know   ? do you know I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 20 فبراير - 3:19

wow my sisterThese words penetrated the heart and tears to the eye
Praise Allah for the blessing of Islam

? do you know
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التوحيد الخالص :: الإسلام بلغات أخرى Islam in other languages :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية Forum english :: Islam in English-
انتقل الى: